“Crashing.” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the scenario given in Exercise 7 at the end of Chapter 8 in the textbook, calculate the crash cost per week for each activity.
- Decide the sequence of crashing decisions you would make to compress the project most cost effectively and calculate the total cost (remember to include the penalty incurred for weeks past the end of September and to consider the bonus).
- Formulate a plan for presenting the options to the Ketchum City Council
Week 7 Discussion 2
“Fast Tracking.” Please respond to the following:
- Describe how fast tracking differs from crashing.
- Examine at least two (2) advantages and two (2) challenges associated with fast tracking.
- Support your discussion with examples from your experience or other ones not provided in the chapter