https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png 0 0 https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png 2020-02-26 06:40:242020-02-26 06:40:26Utilize the epidemiologic process to identify a community health need or problem
Utilize the epidemiologic process to identify a community health need or problem
Utilize the epidemiologic process to identify a community health need or problem. Plan, implement, and evaluate a group health teaching project to meet the identified need.
- Select a topic and get instructor approval to move forward with it. ( Epidemic-Zika outbreaks)
- Select your target community group that you will focus on educating. It should consist of approximately 10 individuals. A minimum of two different teaching sessions should be presented to the same group at least one week apart.
- Once your topic is approved and a teaching group is chosen, you will create a teaching plan, hold your teaching sessions, and then evaluate the implementation.
- The final product you submit will be a presentation that details the entire process: your chosen topic, the teaching style you used, and an evaluation of your actual teaching. (See categories below for details to include.)
- Prepare a 15- to 20-slide presentation that is a minimum of 20 minutes in duration. You should have APA formatted in-text citations within your slides for any outside sources used and your final slide should be a reference slide that lists all resources used for the assignment.