Type: Individual Project
Unit: Knowing Your Market
Due Date: Wed, 2/22/17
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 100
Points Earned: 0
Deliverable Length: See assignment details
Determine the use of available tools for integrated marketing on the internet.
Create a digital marketing plan for inclusion into the business plan.
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Conduct preliminary market research on your venture, and write a paper of 1,500–2,000 words that responds to the following questions:
- What is the scale of the industry (in units and dollars)?
- What is the scope (geographical range) of the market? Is it local, regional, national, international, or global?
- Is it a niche industry, or does it reach a mass market?
- How profitable are the players in the industry?
- What trends are occurring in the industry?
- What competition is in the marketplace, and what are they doing?
- Produce a detailed analysis of your markets, and articulate your conventional marketing goals and objectives.
- You should use Internet research, statistical abstracts, buying power indexes, public agencies, industry associations, and competitor Web sites to deepen the analysis of your markets and your competition.
- Include visual aids where they are appropriate.