The group project research paper must have a minimum of 1000 words – main body (does not include the title page, abstract, or reference pages) (minimum 3 pages – maximum 5 pages. Times New Roman, Size 12, and minimum 4 references about that topic (3 of them most be research articles). The criteria exposed in your paperwork must be exclusively based on peer reviewed article, and I will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements. A formal paper using APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5 will be submitted via Assignment Submission. This paperwork must be submitted on week # 11 (July 19), so that you have plenty of time to start collecting literature.
The paper should include the following:
- What is the meaning of the wordMeditation?
- Background / history
- Who can practice it? Training?
- How does meditation work? / Treatment
- Types of meditations
- Research studies that support health benefits (a least 3)
- Integration into nursing practice
- What is the meaning of theword meditation? – 8 points
- Background / history – 8 points
- Who can practice it? Training – 8 points
- How does meditation work? / Treatment – 8 points
- Types of meditations – 8 points
- Benefits – 12 points
- Contraindications – 6 points
- Research studies that support health benefits (a least 3) – 12 points
- Integration into nursing practice – 10 points
- References: At least 4 reference sources – 3 of them most be research articles – 12 points
- APA style – 8 points
MAXIMUN POINTS – 100
It accounts for 20% of your final gradeHide