https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png 0 0 https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png 2020-02-26 06:30:012020-02-26 06:30:05The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health
The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health
Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 report “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”
- Summarize the four messages outlined in the IOM report and explain why these are significant to nursing practice.
- Discuss the direct influence the IOM report has on nursing education and nursing leadership. Describe the benefits and opportunities for BSN-prepared nurses.
- Explain why it is important that a nurse’s role and education evolve to meet the needs of an aging and increasingly diverse population.
- Discuss the significance of professional development, or lifelong learning, and its relevance in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health-illness continuum.
- Discuss how nurses can assist in effectively managing patient care within an evolving health care system.