SELECT AN ARTICLE FROM A PEER-REVIEWED NURSING JOURNAL REGARDING AN EBP PROCESS OR IMPLEMENTATION. WRITE A SUMMARY OF 750-1,000 WORDS THAT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA: AN INTRODUCTION THAT EXPLAINS THE FOCUS OF THE ARTICLE. A SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS O
Select an article from a peer-reviewed nursing journal regarding an EBP process or implementation.
Write a summary of 750-1,000 words that includes the following criteria:
- An introduction that explains the focus of the article.
- A summary of key points of the article.
- A list of the steps taken by nursing to develop and implement an EBP.
- Application of the learned information to a practice setting where the student either identifies an EBP that has been applied to your setting or a practice problem that would benefit from the implementation of an EBP.
- A clear and concise conclusion.
750-1000 words, APA format, 3 references