Create a 1,050-word sales analysis in which you do the following:
- Define the elements of the negotiation process which include:
- Opening offer
- Opening stance
- Initial concession
- Final offer
- Discuss the response to your opening offer.
- Explain the tactics you used to strengthen your stance on that offer. What was the outcome?
- Determine your Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA) for the situation.
- Explain what you could have done to improve your BATNA prior to engaging in the negotiation process.
- Discuss any concessions that were made. If there were concessions, what were they and how did you use them? If there were no concessions, how might this have been handled if you encountered them?
- Compare the final offer with the opening offer.
- Evaluate the final offer and the entire negotiation process. Was there an equal amount of concessions on both sides? Was one side a clear winner? Explain why or why not.
- What changes would you make to your stance and concessions if you could repeat the process?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.