Reviewthe article “USPlabs Recalls OxyElite Pro Supplements Amid Links toLiver Illness” which can be found in your weekly reading. This articlepertains to a recall of a popular health supplement. Assume you are themanager for the OxyElite Pro supplement. How can you use focus groupsand surveys to determine your customer’s feelings about their productsdespite the recall that has occurred? Use your course materials andoutside research to generate a solid analysis on why these methods wouldbe helpful. Your analysis should be supported by research.
Directions for obtaining the file: Log into the Grantham Universitylibrary by clicking on the Resources tab from the main page. You willthen login to EBSCOHost. Once you have accessed the database, simplycopy and paste the title of the article and press enter to search andyou should now have the file accessible to review.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Useat least three references from outside the course material, onereference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and othermaterials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward thethree reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data,dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paperand list on a reference page in APA style.
References mustcome from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN,online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites,etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are notacceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).