I need Full 1-2 pages answer of the discussion given below. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must include 3 credible sources cited in APA for EACH answer. Must address every step properly. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
The PMBOK® Guide states that the planning process includes actions necessary to define, integrate, and coordinate all subsidiary plans into a project management plan. This implies that in bottom-up planning, the summary project plan being the consolidation of subsidiary plans is drawn independently.
Based on your understanding of the project planning process, answer the following questions:
- Is bottom-up planning appropriate or should the project plan be developed top-down by developing the subsidiary plans based on the documentation (charter and scope statement) that has been produced to this point? Explain.
- Is there any other approach you would recommend?
- List the nine components of planning sequences for software project planning.
- Any successful project plan must contain nine key elements. List these items and briefly describe the composition of each.
- Describe the “even planning process” and explain why it is helpful.
- What is shown on a linear responsibility chart? How is it useful to a project manager? In what ways may the WBS be used as a key document to monitor and control a project?