Outline of Final Paper
The paper must be one to two pages, excluding the title page and references page(s), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center Address all of the following parts of this assignment:
- Prepare a one- to two-page double-spaced outline of your Final Paper.
- The outline must contain the following major sections that will exist in the Final Paper:
- A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue.
- A description of at least two ethical theories under which the situation will be analyzed.
- An explanation of the specific areas of law under which the situation will be analyzed.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least 10 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
FINAL PAPER TASK:(USE THIS DESCRIPTION OF THE FINAL PAPER TO FORM THE OUTLINE)
Your paper must include the following:
- A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue. The business situation must be from prior, current, or anticipated future employment experiences or from a current event. The description of the business situation must not exceed two pages.
- An analysis of the ethical concerns raised by the situation.
- Apply at least two different ethical theories to the situation to support at least two different outcomes.
- The paper must determine which ethical outlook as applied to this particular situation will result in the best legal outcome for the business.
- An explanation of at least three of the relevant areas of law that have been addressed in this course (e.g., constitutional law, contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law, environmental law, crimes, or torts) and an assessment of the each area of law as it applies to the business situation identified.
- A recommendation to reduce liability exposure and improve the ethical climate or the overall ethics of the situation. Your recommendation must be supported by specific legal, ethical, and business principles.