THIS IS 3 DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE THEM!!! PLEASE ONLY USE SCHOLARY RESOURCES.
Analyze how the four steps of the control process and explain how each step contributes to the control function. Describe the three types of controls. How can the effectiveness of controls be assessed in an organization?
What is the primary financial control tool used to manage the operations of an organization and how can it equip managers with the information they need to make decisions? Provide three examples
Develop an operational plan for an organization of your choice. Read the article, “Operational Plan,” for an overview of the required elements in this type of plan. Create a fictional organization that includes the name, type of business, size of organization, and the product or service that the organization offers. The paper must be between 8-10 pages in length and include five scholarly sources, in addition to the text. Your paper must:
- Develop an organizational chart for the proposed organization.
- Include the title of positions and a brief description of the positions’ duties and responsibilities.
- Figure 7.7 on page 207 of the text provides an example of how to develop the organizational chart.
- Define the organization’s vision, mission, and values
- Outline the basic planning process for the organization, and describes how the three levels of management influence this process.
- Explain why the quality, productivity, and profitability are important elements in the planning process
- Evaluate the relationship between the human resource planning activities and the overall organizational strategy
- Discuss the philosophy of management that will be applied to the management of the organization and how the structure of the organization will foster a positive work environment where employees will be motivated and productive.
- Compose the steps of control and types of controls included in the control process for the organization.
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
LINK TO ARTICLE- http://www.entrepreneurmag.co.za/advice/business-leadership/setting-up-systems/operational-plan/