Create a composer essay that consists of five hundred (500) words. This essay should be double-spaced and should cover these two areas –
– Composer’s Life
– Composer’s Music
Use only ONE on-line source for your work. It MUST be cited at the end of your essay.
DO NOT use the text for your information!
DO NOT plagiarize this essay!
A grading rubric will be used to grade this paper (see Rubrics of Getting Started).
Choose one of the following composers –
Johann Sebastian Bach
George Frideric Handel
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven
– Create your essay as a document on your computer and save it in your documents.
– Double-space the text of your essay, and use a legible font like Times Roman. The font size should be 12 pt., NO LARGER! Leave only one space after periods or other punctuation marks.
– Set the margins of your essay to 1 inch on all sides. Indent the first line of a paragraph one half-inch (five spaces or press tab once) from the left margin.
– Use either italics or underliningthroughout your essay for the titles of longer works and, only when absolutely necessary, providing emphasis.
– Be sure to create a Works Cited page for your essay.
Formatting the First Page of Your Composer Essay
– Do not make a title page for your composer essay.
– In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of your composer essay, list your name, my name, the course (Music Appreciation 101), course number (20227), and the date. Again, be sure to double-space the text.
– Double-space again and center the title. Don’t underline your title or put it in quotation marks; write the title in Title Case, not in all capital letters.
– Double-space between the title and the first line of the text.