I JUST NEED 100% CORRECT ANSWERS TO THESE 25 MULTIPLE CHOICES
Match the indicated structures of the Caulobacter in the picture below with the corresponding function.
1. Which of the following proteins could help fold a protein secreted into the periplasmic space?
1. During protein synthesis, ______ is the first amino acid to enter the ribosome. The first amino acid is loaded in the _____site of the ribosome. All other amino acids enter the ribosome in the _______ site.
A peptide bond is formed between the amino acid that entered the ribosome in the _____ site and the amino acid in the _____ site that has the peptide chain hanging off of it.
1. DNA in a prokaryotic cell is localized in the _____ region of the cell. The genome is organized into _____which experience _____ super-coiling to tightly package the DNA. The exception to this is hyperthermophilic bacteria which use _____ super-coiling to produce a more stable, tightly packeged, molecule of DNA capable of surviving higher temperatures. The _____ of the genome are anchored by _______ , so that if one region of the genome is unwound due to damage, only that domain is damaged.
The enzyme _______ , also known as Topoisomerase II, creates negative supercoils by introducing a double-strand break in the DNA. This enzyme also relaxes DNA supercoils introduced during DNA synthesis by the enzyme ___________.
1. Which of the following synthesize mRNA and proteins simultaneously?
1. Match the molecule name with its functional name.