WA4 – Ideal Leader
Your picture of a leader has been influenced by observing other leaders. These leaders may have affected you directly, or they may be people you’ve never met, but they serve as a role model the kind of leader you want to be. Was it…
- a famous athlete who leads their team to victory?
- the leader of a successful business?
- a recognized national or international political leader?
- an historical figure who made a major difference?
- a coach or teacher who affected your life?
- someone in your family who made a real difference in your life?
This person will be different and unique for each of you, but they should embody the best of what you feel a leader should be.
- Reflect and pick a ideal leader.
- Tell at least two incidents that exemplify their leadership. You may have hundreds of reasons you think this person is an ideal leader. Pick a couple of actual times that are the best example of what makes them an ideal leader, and describe them.
- Tell how it changed you. How has the influence of this leader made you better?
PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENT
- Write your assignment in a Word file.
- Length of a quality submission is about 500 words. You are not limited to this; take as much time as you need to describe your ideal leader.
- Identify who you are, as detailed in the syllabus (unless you want someone else to get credit for this—you do want credit, right?).
- Save your document as a Word file (if you don’t have MS Word, ‘SAVE AS’ a Rich Text Format file).
TO SUBMIT – Go to the next page of this module, attach your file, and submit.