HEALTH ASSESSMENT AND COMMUNICATION
Conduct a health assessment of a population of your choice. Explain the process and summarize the results.
Effective communication is one of the most critical skills a health care provider can master. Nurses communicate to a variety of individuals with a range of educational levels who come from diverse settings.
Conduct a health assessment of a population of your choice as you complete the following:
- Describe the key elements that make up a health assessment at each of the following levels:
- Explain the process for completing a comprehensive health assessment.
- Summarize the findings of the health assessment you conducted. Be sure you include a brief description of the population you selected.
- Format: Include a title page and reference. Use APA style and formatting.
- Length: This assessment should be approximately 3–5 pages in length.
- References: Cite at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
- Font: Use double-spaced, 12-point, Times New Roman font.