- Within the GLO-BUS simulation, you should complete the first-year decision, Year 8. This Year 8 decision will be graded. Go to the GLO-BUS Web site and review the Year 7 information on your company’s operating results. You may wish to print a copy of the Year 7 company operations reports to easily review the information.
When you complete your decision activity, write and submit a short paper (approximately 1–2 double-spaced pages) analyzing your previous and current decisions, and your anticipated results. This paper is meant to be a rolling analysis assessment, which looks backward and forward in time. It is not expected you will have a full and complete picture of that week’s results, prior to writing the paper. The intention for this assignment is for you to indicate:
- What strategy you will be implementing.
- What your most recent decisions are, and why.
- What your current view of your anticipated results is.
- And optionally, where you are going in the future.
You should relate your analysis to your overall strategy, discuss why you made decisions you did, discuss the results, and discuss the short- and long-term business and financial implications of your decisions.
GLO-BUS: Developing Winning Strategies: An Online Simulation