Read and reference at least three articles about electronic shopping carts that are no more than 12 months old. The class textbook is not a valid source for this assignment. Apply the content from the articles to an essay about how the use of e-Commerce Shopping cart has impacted the way we do business.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals inEBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such asCNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications inEBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow,blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here.