Resource: Assess Yourself: How Healthy are You?
Write a 700 to 1050-word paper (please see the provided template!) in which you include the following:
- Title page
- Introduction (see resource within our Center for Writing Excellence to learn more about essay development: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/grammar/gwae/gwaeOrganizing.asp)
- Explain your current fitness and nutritional habits.
- Identify and describe 3 goals you can set to improve your physical and/or mental health.
- Explain some of the health risks associated with poor physical health.
- Explain some of the health risks associated with excess stress.
- After reviewing Chapters 1 and 2, as well as the Learning Activities, explain the mind-body connection. What are some ways that you can improve your mind-body connection?
Cite and reference at least 2 peer-reviewed sources of information (the Library is a great place to start) in addition to the textbook. Using reliable sources of information is an important part of completing your assignments. To learn more about peer-reviewed sources, please review the Academic Policies link (click on the Class Home tab, and click on “Academic Policies” on the right side of the page), especially the bottom of page 4. Also, please click on the following link, which will take you to a reading on peer-reviewed resources within our Center for Writing