Feedback from professor to complete assignment:
The approach to be taken is to read the articles and synthesize the ideas from among them in order to come to a conclusion. I saw an attempt at synthesizing the ideas in the second paragraph, so that was good. Your selection of articles is good. But for next week, it would be best to focus in on one area. I have some concerns with the grammar. In order to get your ideas across clearly, and they are good ideas, my suggestion is to either have someone proofread the writing.
Read and reference at least three articles about electronic shopping carts that are no more than 12 months old. The class textbook is not a valid source for this assignment. Apply the content from the articles to an essay about how the use of e-Commerce Shopping cart has impacted the way we do business.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost(Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.