Culture and Leadership Style Paper
Students will examine the culture of an organization they are familiar with and connect aspects of that culture to the leadership style of the management. This paper will have three (3) parts: (1) a description of the organization and its culture; (2) a description of the leadership style most common in the organization; (3) an analysis of how the culture affects the leadership styles. The paper will be 3-4 pages with 12pt New Times Roman Font, Double Spaced, and 1″ margins. APA writing conventions should be followed with a minimum of three (3) scholarly/credible resources referenced and cited.
Tips for Success:
· Be sure that you include all requirements of the assignment in your paper. After you write your paper, review the requirements again to be sure that you included everything.
· Be especially sure that you integrate concepts covered in class into your paper. Look for phrases such as “inferences,” “observations,” “assimilation,” “accommodation,” etc. Think about what has been covered in class prior to your next paper, and be sure to integrate these concepts into your paper.
· Be very careful not to plagiarize. If you are not clear about exactly what plagiarism is, please review the content in the syllabus. CityUexercises its Scholastic Honesty policy rigorously.
· All papers require APA formatted references and citations. Be sure to review your references and citations to ensure proper formatting. Be sure to follow APA guidelines for formating your paper – including a cover page and references page.
· All papers should be double-spaced and in 12 pt. Times New Roman.
· Do not use contractions (such as “can’t,” “won’t,” “don’t,” etc.) in academic writing. Instead, use “cannot,” “will not,” and “do not.
· Do not start sentences with conjunctions: and, but, nor, or, yet….
· Use first person phrasing sparingly.