Please READ and review the ENTIRE assignment details. The assignment must be written professionally, scholarly, and MUST include every detail the assignment asks to be completed.
***Please provide a Scholarly Written…Plagiarism Free, Properly Citated, Paraphrashed, and Properly Referenced Assignment….Please DO NOT just place words together, or input a bunch of words just to meet the word count. The information MUST be related to the provided Articles, and properly detailed according to the instructions…and written on a Doctoral Level.
Attached are…The Assignment Rubric…Previous assignments connected to this One…Previous Professor comments…(THE PROFESSORS COMMENTS….PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE CORRECTIONS….AND SUGGESTIONS). You are welcome to use some of the information as it relates to this assignment…BUT….please do not copy the same information…Paraphrasing is fine…but not the exact same information…that is Plagiarism!!!
**PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST….THEN IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN….KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE DETAILS…AND HOW TO PROPERLY COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT….ONLY RESPOND….PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF**
**Please do not rush the assignment….plenty of time to Research, and properly complete the assignment**
This is the third and last part of the three-part assignment. For this assignment, prepare a Powerpoint presentation of sufficient quality to submit for approval to an academic conference.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Limit the use of direct quotations. Wherever possible, paraphrase information rather than directly quoting from the source.
- Synthesize and summarize ideas and write about them using your own words. Material should not be copied and pasted from a source directly into a project.
- This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Prepare your conference presentation by using the following guidelines:
- Identify the conference to which you selected to submit this presentation.
- State the thesis clearly and succinctly.
- Provide an exposition of the literature and weave the synthesis of the literature into the body and conclusion of the presentation.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of approximately 20-25 slides. Slides should include the following:
- A title slide.
- A justification of the study.
- The review of literature.
- A suggested question(s) for further research.
- A References Page
- Speaker notes for each slide.