Please READ and review the ENTIRE assignment before enlisting to complete the assignment. This is a Doctorate Level Writing Assignment….and must be written professionally, scholarly, and MUST include every detail the assignment asks to be completed.
***Please provide a Scholarly Written…Plagiarism Free, Properly Citated, Paraphrashed, and Properly Referenced Assignment….Please DO NOT just place words together, or input a bunch of words just to meet the word count. The information MUST be related to the provided Articles, and properly detailed according to the instructions…and written on a Doctoral Level.
Attached are 6 Global Management Theory Focused Articles…The Professor’s Assignment Rubric….and the Conference Presentation Development Part 1 Assignment (THE PROFESSORS COMMENTS….PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE CORRECTIONS….AND SUGGESTIONS). You welcome to use some of the information as it relates to this assignment…BUT….please do not copy the same information…Paraphrasing is fine…but not the exact same information…that is Plagiarism!!!
**PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST….THEN IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN….KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE DETAILS…AND HOW TO PROPERLY COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT….ONLY RESPOND….PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF**
**Please do not rush the assignment….plenty of time to Research, and properly complete the assignment**
Conference Presentation Development, Part 2
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- An empirical article is defined as one that reports actual results of a research study. The article will include a description of the study, an introduction, an explanation of the study’s methodology, a presentation of the results of the study, and a conclusion that discusses the results and suggests topics for further study. (ATTACHED)
- Limit the use of direct quotations. Wherever possible, paraphrase information rather than directly quoting from the source.
- Synthesize and summarize ideas and write about them using your own words. Material should not be copied and pasted from a source directly into a project.
- This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment. (ATTACHED)
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
Review and include THE 6 peer-reviewed, empirical articles on the topic of Global Management Theory (ATTACHED):
Examine the following:
- The theses or hypotheses.
- The key contributions to your prescribed area of management theory.
- The applicability/relevance of their findings in the 21st century organization.
In a paper of 500-750 words, write a review of the literature of articles that includes the following elements: **Please NOTE: THE INTRODUCTION PAGE, AND THE REFERENCE SECTION ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE WORD COUNT….THE WORD COUNT ONLY APPLIES TO THE BODY OF THE WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT…THIS MUST BE 500-750 WORDS ALONE….
- A synthesis and summary of the articles.
- The identification of and evidence to support a gap in the literature, an area of the literature that needs further research, an area of the literature that is particularly fascinating, or any interesting aspect of the literature you have observed.
- Evidence in the literature to support or refute at least one of the reviewed articles. (show connections or divergences).