Assignment 1: Discussion—Exploring Potential Research Topics
Based on your business experience and the information accumulated in this course, identify three possible research topics related to the subject of the course. What managerial problems or opportunities would each of the three topics address?
Provide a short description for each research topic, highlighting the following:
- The problem or opportunity in organizations that needs to be addressed
- The purpose of the research
- The question(s) that, if answered, will help in solving the problem or seizing the opportunity
By Saturday, February 18, 2017, post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, February 22, 2017, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuationDo the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.