ACUPUNTURE AND MASSAGE THERAPIES
Massage and Pressure Point Therapies.
Book: Complementary and Alternative Therapies for Nursing Practice (4th Edition)
ISBN-13: 9780133346503/ ISBN-10: 0133346501
Author: Karen Lee Fontaine RN MSN. Edition: 4
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Published: January 2014
Answer these 4 Question(s):
1. Discuss Acupuncture (How acupuncture works?).
2. What are the benefits of acupuncture? Is there any research study that support the evidence of acupuncture value? (Explain your answer / Examples).
3. Have you ever used acupuncture? Discuss your experience.
4. Provide at least 3 benefits of acupuncture.
The answer should be based on the knowledge obtained from reading the book attached in a word document (only the last part of the question is your opinion). If there are 4 questions in the discussion, you must answer all of them.
Remember, the internet may not have accurate information. Sometimes, part of the question may ask for your opinion. In this case, you give your opinion based on the knowledge obtained from studying the corresponding chapter.
• I am expecting to answer the question and justified it based on peer review literature or information in your book.
• I am expecting at least three paragraphs with five sentences in each paragraph (minimum of 400 words).
• APA style will be strictly enforced.
• If other References are used in addition to the book must have:
· Serial/journal articles
· Volume number, in italics.
· Issue number. This is bracketed immediately after the volume number but not italicized. Month, season or other designation of publication if there is no volume or issue number.
· Include all page numbers. Ex: 7(1),24 Sergiev, P. V., Dontsova, O. A., & Berezkin, G. V. (2015).